Visionary Blogs respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. visionary blogs may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
visionary blogs has adopted following general policy for everyone towards copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify visionary blogs by Email which is listed at the end of this policy.
Visionary Blogs DMCA Copyright Policy
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit visionary blogs to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit visionary blogs to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is our policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that we will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, We may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 3 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 3 to 5 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion.
Please contact at this email address for more info: email@example.com